Wednesday, May 2, 2018

HAPPENING NOW

There is a need for me to rid myself of items in all of my shops due to lack of space in my tiny home to store everything as well as having a storage locker to pay for, so in that vein there is a 10% OFF sale going on at SOCIALTYES which already has low prices for men's vintage items, such as Ties, Shoes, Belts, Cuff Links,Bow Ties, Hats and winter wear.  

As Prom time is fast approaching I was reading that some of tomorrow's fine gentlemen are already fashion trend dressing with used vintage men's wear.  

Not these winkelpickers are really retro and would be spiffy on a fellow's feet!  These were called Winklepickers in Great Britain, and were called pointy toes in Canada during the 1960's and like womens' pointed toed shoes, men also wore these and were very fashionable, at that time in years gone by.
Seemingly these are making a comeback in men's fashions today as the younger generation love being totally different.. they choose their own styles!


Or this 1950's retro Llama Fedora!

Then there is also a 10% off in The Bag Lady From The Bay's shop, 10% off is a nice little savings especially since the Canadian Dollar is already saving a Buyer $0.19 on their dollar.....

I enjoy my hobby of making sewn items and quilting fabrics to use in my zippered bags very much but......these need to go....

These are some fun fabrics and I loved quilting them and then turning these into wonderful cosmetic bags, so great for just about any use a bag could be used for....

I also make these BIZZZEE BAGS for children.  Makes a child happy to have his or her own bag to cart all of their favorite take along toys.  These bags are so helpful to mum and dad, as once the child chooses his or her special playthings, or books to schlep along to grandmother's house or a visit with family or friends.  The child gets to keep themselves amused while you get to visit. 



AND all of these items are on sale.  

I committed to a place mat order which means I will be spending some time in front of my favorite tool ever, my sewing machine. 

Made with different fabrics of course, but in this style....whooppee....



Would you enjoy a FREEBIE?  This is for those who enjoy the personal approach with family and friends, and it can be found on a fellow Etsians' Blog, so great to get something for FREE and something you really can make great use of. .........>Devon Browning is a very interesting Lady so for those who might enjoy a great blog to visit and a freebie to boot visit my friend, Devon Browning   She'd love to see you visiting....

If you should have any questions about anything in this Blog, please, don't hesitate to leave me a comment or a question and I would be chuffed to hear from you.  




No comments: