Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Unique Gifting Ideas

Two weeks or 14 days, no matter which way you count it off Christmas is really now just around the corner and time is definitely beginning to run out for those who have yet to make a decision on getting the gift selections on their Christmas gift lists bought!

Around my region today it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas with the snow falling and the weatherman giving out snow alerts, the school buses not moving in our area and my exchange student safely ensconced back into her bed with every intention of sleeping her bonus snow day away!

To help some of you whose gift ideas are stalled I thought I might go back to Etsy Sales for you and select some wonderful items the shop keepers have remaining in their shops just waiting for you to come along and pick them up, of course, you'll have to hurry a bit because of the time but if you act quickly you might just make the mail deadline and get your orders before the post office calls it quits for deliveries!

At the ScarfClub shop there are some of the prettiest scarves on sale!  Like this "Buy 3 and Get 4" or "Buy 5 and Get 7" deals - especially great if you have more than one female over 10 to buy for, like this colorful TRIBAL Scarf with all of those glorious colors!
oh and take a peek at this beauty!
These are wonderful, women of all ages so love scarves and one can never have enough in their accessory drawer, your certain to hit it in the applause department with such a gift!

Have you seen the jewellery made from Vintage silverware?  I saw some last weekend and fell for it immediately!  This woman had a bracelet with matching necklace UPCYCLED  from such silverware and it was so beautiful and so unique. 

While this was not the same pattern I saw, I fell in love with this one particular piece but was difficult not to fall for almost all of the pieces in this shop!  Bent Spoon Jewelry is where you will find this bracelet made from a 1935 silverware pattern called Narcissus!  Isn't it too beautiful and even more rare than this one is the bracelet made from 102 year old pattern called Lilyta from 1909!!!
This shop is a gem to browse through....Each piece of hand crafted jewellery is unique and stands out from the crowd!

These are but a small sampling of the many Christmas Sales taking place in Etsy Shops, so hurry, make your choices now so that they'll be hiding beneath the tree this coming Christmas morning!

ETSY SHOP OWNERS ARE SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE striving to keep their economies going and growing!!!!!!!!!!!




****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****





No comments: