Monday, October 20, 2014

MOM IS IMPORTANT

Jack Frost has been to visit and I was not too pleased to see him show up on my doorstep this morning, but, he's telling me with his appearance that soon that white stuff might fall from the skies and that there are only 65 days left before the BIG day arrives!!

Some wonderful gift ideas were discovered by me last night as I was browsing when I should have been doing a bed inspection!

This is such a wonderful gift idea for the MOM's in our lives!  It is a mother's necklace from the Divinestampings shop, what a novel idea for Mom and when you think she has everything, does she have one of these and to make it even better it is on SALE!  (Such a lovely word - SALE)!+

Ohhhhhhh take a look at this Vintage Monet Brooch which the seller, Beautifulbitz is selling, again whats not to like about this gift?  It too is on SALE!
AND take a look at this lovely piece, it is Vintage but it is absolutely gorgeous!
This is from Millpondsupplies, this is definitely on my Santa list!

Many Sales on at Etsy this week, why not head on over and do some of that necessary Christmas Shopping before time runs out?

It is difficult at times to find just that perfect gift for Mom but take it from me, there is are many wonderful items to chose from at any one of the Independent Etsy Shop owners, just use that ever handy search tool and find what it is you believe your Mom would love to be given this Christmas.




****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****




No comments: