Monday, October 27, 2014

Different From The Norm!

Here I am, back at it again!  Took the weekend off to do a local event and to vegetate after it, though the vegetative state wasn't long enough as there were other commitments squashed into those two days which I had agreed to take part in...however, this morning the sun is shining, the temperature is super and I am enjoying it considering our weather man is predicting that awful "S" word for the coming weekend!  YIKES!   Can you say snow without meaning snow, hissssssssss!!!!

There are only 58 days until the BIG day oh my goodness the days seem to be dwindling fast!

We all have a man or more in our lives and what to get for them?  The shops at Etsy can certainly fill the bill, all we have to do is discover what it is they might enjoy having or using, which for me is one of the hardest choices because men are pretty specific in what they like and what they will wear and which tool or gadget they just have to have.  So here goes, a few ideas I found for the men in our lives that I honestly feel are uniquely different from the norm!

Men no longer wear things just off the rack of several hanging in a department store, no, men are more discerning in their fashion choices, in how they look and the persona they exude while out in public!  Men are now exerting their own personal style in what accessories fit their distinctive personalities.  With this in mind I am shopping for that out of the ordinary gift this year!

I found these wonderful handmade Flannel shirts from cuffNroll, a shop out of St. Louis, MO.  Whoa camel, these are wonderful and men love to be comfortable especially come winter!  These are fantastic! What a great comfortable gift to give a guy who loves this type of shirt with that sun washed look and the idea that no two flannels are alike, making it unique!


Men enjoy very much a gadgetry type of gift they can use and wer on their person at the same time, this particular item is so different from the norm that I just have to share it with you!  This is a working reproduction brass compass, it is not only a wearable device, but it actually works and has the look of being something old all at the same time, perfect for the guy who has everything!   I bet if he's a gadget fellow, he doesn't have this, at least not yet!
I found this at the CoughingCowNChicken shop!  Doesn't it look old and yet it is very new, I can assure you?

any men still love a close shave, but to get a good close shave they need to use a good razor and we all know mens' skin is so different from us women!  Men need a soap that is mild and gentle to the skin they shave every day and sometimes twice a day!  This kit is a great gift idea for your guy!  A soap made specifically for men through the EcoChipsSoap shop!  For the man who loves a close shave and the feeling of softness after that shave there's nothing to compare using a soap made just for him!  This is an attractive shaving kit and at a very reasonable price with very good ingredients....

 I don't know about you, but I find shopping for men the hardest shopping I have ever had to do!  Men have a particular style all of their own and for me something generic like a shirt, tie or socks won't do at Christmas time, so I must find something different.  I found this leather bracelet which is so manly and attractive that I just have to share it with you!
It comes from the eliziatelye shop at Etsy!  So manly, so unique, your fellow I am sure will love this!  The shop is filled with a variety of styles, I am positive you can find one for your man's style and personality!


This Christmas give the man in your life something totally out of the ordinary, sure, buy his some of the things you think he needs, but remember to find him that one special unique gift you know he'd enjoy because it is different from the norm!



****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****

No comments: